Serving The Community Since 1978
As an experienced family law attorney, Robert C. Kaufman understands the difficult decisions you are facing. He provides knowledgeable, compassionate representation to people in the King County and Snohomish County areas of Washington. Whether you need help with mediation, negotiation or litigation, Mr. Kaufman has the skill to guide you through the process.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1978
- Washington, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1978
- U.S. Federal Court, 1978
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane,
- WashingtonJ.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1978
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North
- CarolinaA.B., Bachelor of Arts – 1975
- P.C. Investments, International
- Rainier Collection Services, Inc.
- Schip Services, Inc.
- Washington State Boundary Review Board
- Security Pacific Bank
- Seafirst Bank